Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
1. Boil 3 eggs for 12 minutes and cut them in halves.
2. Cut an avocado into small cubes.
3. For the sauce add 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, a little lemon juice and ¼ teaspoons of salt & pepper and 1 teaspoon of garlic powder to a bowl and mix the ingredients.
4. Place the broccoli, the diced avocado and the split eggs in a large bowl and mix carefully with the sauce.
– 3 eggs
– 1 avocado
– 1 cup (190g) broccoli
– 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– ¼ lemon
– ¼ tsp Salt
– ¼ tsp Pepper
– 1 tsp garlic powder
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: