Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Crunchy Chocolate Bars
1. Crush 40g cornflakes, 40g biscuits and 20g almonds. We used a small bag and a spoon for that.
2. Crush 100g of chocolate in a microwave-safe dish and melt in the microwave. Then add the ingredients from step 1 and mix well.
3. Spread the mixture evenly in a rectangular container. Cover the container with plastic wrap, otherwise the dough may stick to the floor. Let it rest in the fridge for 2 hours
4. Carefully cut the dough into equally sized bars. We wish you bon appetit!
– 100g chocolate
– 40g cornflakes
– 40g biscuits
– 20g almonds
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: