Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Fake Cutlet from Sweet Potato
1. Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C). Peel a sweet potato and grate it into a large bowl.
2. Take a large pan and heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil over medium heat. Roast the grated sweet potato for about 10 minutes.
3. Put the sweet potato in a oven-safe dish and form it into a cutlet. Cut a hole in the middle with a spoon and insert an egg carefully. Sprinkle about ¼ cup (20g) of grated cheese over the fake cutlet and bake for 15 minutes.
Share & Like the video if you liked it 🙂
We wish bon appetit!
– 1 sweet potato
– 1 egg
– ¼ cup (20g) grated cheese
– 2 Tbsp olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: