Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Pasta Bruschetta
1. Slice 2 cups (300g) cherry tomatoes in quarters and 8 garlic cloves & 1 onion in small cubes. Cook 1 pound (500g) spaghetti according to package instructions. Add 2 tablespoons salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil to the cooking water. Save 1.5 cups (350ml) of the cooking water for later.
2. Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large saucepan. Fry the garlic cloves on medium heat for 1 minute. Then add the cooking water & 1 teaspoon red pepper spice and simmer it for 7 minutes with a pinch of salt & ¼ tsp pepper. Then mix it with the spaghetti.
3. Place the cherry tomatoes, the onion, 1/3 cups (10g) of basil leaves, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 pinch of salt and ¼ tsp. pepper in a large bowl. Mix first the ingredients and then mix it with the spaghetti. We wish bon appetit!
– 1 pound (500g) spaghetti
– 2 cups (300g) cherry tomatoes
– 1/3 cup (10g) of basil leaves
– 8 garlic cloves
– 1 onion
– Olive oil
– Red Pepper Spice
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!