Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Pasta Bruschetta
1. Slice 2 cups (300g) cherry tomatoes in quarters and 8 garlic cloves & 1 onion in small cubes. Cook 1 pound (500g) spaghetti according to package instructions. Add 2 tablespoons salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil to the cooking water. Save 1.5 cups (350ml) of the cooking water for later.
2. Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large saucepan. Fry the garlic cloves on medium heat for 1 minute. Then add the cooking water & 1 teaspoon red pepper spice and simmer it for 7 minutes with a pinch of salt & ¼ tsp pepper. Then mix it with the spaghetti.
3. Place the cherry tomatoes, the onion, 1/3 cups (10g) of basil leaves, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 pinch of salt and ¼ tsp. pepper in a large bowl. Mix first the ingredients and then mix it with the spaghetti. We wish bon appetit!
– 1 pound (500g) spaghetti
– 2 cups (300g) cherry tomatoes
– 1/3 cup (10g) of basil leaves
– 8 garlic cloves
– 1 onion
– Olive oil
– Red Pepper Spice
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: