Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Pasta Bruschetta
1. Slice 2 cups (300g) cherry tomatoes in quarters and 8 garlic cloves & 1 onion in small cubes. Cook 1 pound (500g) spaghetti according to package instructions. Add 2 tablespoons salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil to the cooking water. Save 1.5 cups (350ml) of the cooking water for later.
2. Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large saucepan. Fry the garlic cloves on medium heat for 1 minute. Then add the cooking water & 1 teaspoon red pepper spice and simmer it for 7 minutes with a pinch of salt & ¼ tsp pepper. Then mix it with the spaghetti.
3. Place the cherry tomatoes, the onion, 1/3 cups (10g) of basil leaves, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 pinch of salt and ¼ tsp. pepper in a large bowl. Mix first the ingredients and then mix it with the spaghetti. We wish bon appetit!
– 1 pound (500g) spaghetti
– 2 cups (300g) cherry tomatoes
– 1/3 cup (10g) of basil leaves
– 8 garlic cloves
– 1 onion
– Olive oil
– Red Pepper Spice
Do you want to start your own blog or website to show the world your creativity and share content, which is important to you?
With WordPress you can start easily your own platform within minutes for free and without any IT knowledge. Their website construction kit is that easy, even we could build this site😄
Click the following link and start your very own blog or website today! https://wordpress.com/alp/?aff=22530&cid=2238330