Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Veggie Pan with Cauliflower Rice
1. Cut 1 broccoli into small pieces and 1 onion and 2 garlic cloves into small cubes. Also grate 2 carrots into a bowl. Cook 2/3 cups (100g) peas if you do not want to use canned ones.
2. Take a small plate for the sauce and mix in 2 Tbsp soy sauce, 1 Tbsp olive oil, 1 Tsp ginger and 1 / 4 Tsp pepper. Also process a cauliflower into rice. The best way to do that is to shred it in a blender. But you can also grind it.
3. Now take a large pan and heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil over medium heat. Roast the onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Then add the carrot, peas, broccoli and 7/8 cups (150g) of corn and fry the ingredients for 4 minutes.
4. Add now the broccoli and the sauce. Mix well and fry for another 4 minutes. Serve the dish with soy sauce.
Share & Like the video if you liked it 🙂
– 7/8 cups (150g) Corn
– 2/3 cups (100g) Green Beans
– 2 Carrots
– 2 Cloves of Garlic
– 1 Broccoli
– 1 Cauliflower
– 1 Onion
– Olive Oil
– Soy Sauce
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!