Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Veggie Pan with Cauliflower Rice
1. Cut 1 broccoli into small pieces and 1 onion and 2 garlic cloves into small cubes. Also grate 2 carrots into a bowl. Cook 2/3 cups (100g) peas if you do not want to use canned ones.
2. Take a small plate for the sauce and mix in 2 Tbsp soy sauce, 1 Tbsp olive oil, 1 Tsp ginger and 1 / 4 Tsp pepper. Also process a cauliflower into rice. The best way to do that is to shred it in a blender. But you can also grind it.
3. Now take a large pan and heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil over medium heat. Roast the onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Then add the carrot, peas, broccoli and 7/8 cups (150g) of corn and fry the ingredients for 4 minutes.
4. Add now the broccoli and the sauce. Mix well and fry for another 4 minutes. Serve the dish with soy sauce.
Share & Like the video if you liked it 🙂
– 7/8 cups (150g) Corn
– 2/3 cups (100g) Green Beans
– 2 Carrots
– 2 Cloves of Garlic
– 1 Broccoli
– 1 Cauliflower
– 1 Onion
– Olive Oil
– Soy Sauce
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: