Subscribe now to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Basmati Rice Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 392°F (200°C) and cook 2 cups (350g) basmati rice. Cut a ½ onion into small cubes.
2. Put ½ cup (100g) of baby spinach and the onion into a large bowl. Mix both with 1 Tbsp (15ml) of water and cook it for 2 minutes at 600W in the microwave. Then tip oout the water off the bowl.
3. Now melt 1 Tbsp (15g) of butter in the microwave for 30 seconds. Put them with 2 Tbsp (30g) of flour in a large bowl and mix the ingredients. Then whisk in 1 1/3 cup (300ml) of milk. The best way to do this is in 3 steps, in which you put in one third of the milk with constant stirring. Then add a pinch of salt, ¼ tsp pepper and a ½ bouillon cube and mix everything. Then cook the ingredients for 2 minutes at 600W in the microwave and mix everything again. Repeat this process again and mix the ingredients until the sauce thickens. Finally mix the spinach and the onion into the sauce.
4. Now spread the Basmati rice in a baking dish. Then cover it with the sauce and spread 1 cup (125g) of grated cheese on top. Bake the rice for 15 minutes at 392°F (200°F).
Share & Like the video if you liked it 🙂
We wish bon appetit!
– 2 cups (350g) basmati rice
– 1 1/3 cup (300ml) of milk
– 1 cup (125g) grated cheese
– ½ cup (100g) baby spinach
– 2 Tbsp (30g) of flour
– 1 Tbsp (15g) butter
– ½ onion
– ½ bouillon cube
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: