Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Loaded Potato
1. Take a small bowl for the sauce and mix in it 1/3 cup (100g) cream fraiche, ¼ cup (50ml) cream, 1 chopped garlic clove, 1 tsp herbs of Provence, ¼ tsp pepper and a pinch of salt.
2. Cut a few holes into a potato with a fork and rub with 1 tbsp olive oil and a little salt. Then cook it for 9 minutes at 600W in the microwave.
3. Allow the potato to cool a little and then cut it carefully. Scratch off some potato mass and spread it in the middle. Sprinkle 1/5 cup (25g) of grated cheese over it and let the cheese melt in the microwave for 1 minute. Serve the potato with the sauce, some fried onions and leeks.
Share & Like the video if you liked it 🙂
We wish bon appetit!
Ingredients for 2 potatoes:
– 2 potatoes
– 1/3 cup (100g) creme fraiche
– ¼ cup (50ml) cream
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1/5 cup (25g) grated cheese
– Roasted onions
– Olive oil
– Herbs of Provence
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: