Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Loaded Potato
1. Take a small bowl for the sauce and mix in it 1/3 cup (100g) cream fraiche, ¼ cup (50ml) cream, 1 chopped garlic clove, 1 tsp herbs of Provence, ¼ tsp pepper and a pinch of salt.
2. Cut a few holes into a potato with a fork and rub with 1 tbsp olive oil and a little salt. Then cook it for 9 minutes at 600W in the microwave.
3. Allow the potato to cool a little and then cut it carefully. Scratch off some potato mass and spread it in the middle. Sprinkle 1/5 cup (25g) of grated cheese over it and let the cheese melt in the microwave for 1 minute. Serve the potato with the sauce, some fried onions and leeks.
Share & Like the video if you liked it 🙂
We wish bon appetit!
Ingredients for 2 potatoes:
– 2 potatoes
– 1/3 cup (100g) creme fraiche
– ¼ cup (50ml) cream
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1/5 cup (25g) grated cheese
– Roasted onions
– Olive oil
– Herbs of Provence
If you liked the recipe, you can leave us a small tip🙂 The money will help us to produce more videos and will keep the website running. Thank you for visiting us!