Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
1. Blend all ingredients and mix them together. You can cut them a little bit before blending. The order of pureeing does not matter.
2. Let the gazpacho cool in the refrigerator a few hours before eating or serve it with ice cubes.
Share & Like the video if you liked it 🙂
We wish bon appetit!
– 2 pound (1kg) cherry tomatoes
– 1 cucumber
– 1 red pepper
– 2 cloves of garlic
– ½ red onion
– juice from ½ lemon
– ¼ cup (5g) of basil leaves
– 1 pinch of salt
– 1 pinch of pepper
– 1 Tbsp olive oil
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: