Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Zucchini Pesto Quesadilla
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Cut 2 zucchini into small quarters and 1 red pepper & 2 garlic cloves into small cubes.
2. Put 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pan at medium heat. Then add the zucchini & peppers, the garlic, 7/8 cup (150g) corn and a pinch of salt & pepper. Fry the ingredients at medium heat until the zucchini softens (about 10-15 minutes).
3. Put the tortillas on a baking sheet and coat with Pesto Rosso. Then add the fried ingredients and cover with grated cheese (about 1/3 cup or 40g per Quesadilla). Put a tortilla on top and bake the quesadilla for 10 minutes.
Share & Like the video if you liked it 🙂
We wish bon appetit!
Ingredients for 5 Quesadillas:
– 10 tortillas
– 2 zucchini
– 1 red pepper
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 2/3 cups (200g) grated cheese
– 2/3 cup (150g) Pesto Rosso
– 7/8 cup (150g) corn
– 1 pinch of salt
– 1 pinch of pepper
– 1 tbsp olive oil
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: