Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Zucchini Pesto Quesadilla
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Cut 2 zucchini into small quarters and 1 red pepper & 2 garlic cloves into small cubes.
2. Put 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pan at medium heat. Then add the zucchini & peppers, the garlic, 7/8 cup (150g) corn and a pinch of salt & pepper. Fry the ingredients at medium heat until the zucchini softens (about 10-15 minutes).
3. Put the tortillas on a baking sheet and coat with Pesto Rosso. Then add the fried ingredients and cover with grated cheese (about 1/3 cup or 40g per Quesadilla). Put a tortilla on top and bake the quesadilla for 10 minutes.
Share & Like the video if you liked it 🙂
We wish bon appetit!
Ingredients for 5 Quesadillas:
– 10 tortillas
– 2 zucchini
– 1 red pepper
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 2/3 cups (200g) grated cheese
– 2/3 cup (150g) Pesto Rosso
– 7/8 cup (150g) corn
– 1 pinch of salt
– 1 pinch of pepper
– 1 tbsp olive oil