Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
1. Crush 1 cup (100g) of biscuits in an airtight bag. Melt 1/5 cup (50g) of butter in the microwave and mix with the biscuits. Then spread the dough in a teflon pan and let it cool for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Put 3 1/3 cups (400g) cream cheese and 2/5 cup (100g) creme fraiche into a microwave-safe bowl and melt for 1 minute at 600W. Stir the mass briefly with a whisk and then mix with ½ cup (115g) of sugar. Then whisk in 2 beaten eggs, 2/5 cup (100ml) cream, 2 tablespoons potato starch, 1 tablespoon lemon juice & 10 drops of vanilla extract.
3. Now pour the liquid dough into the pan. Then cook the cake by putting a lid on the pan and then cook for 60-80 minutes on low heat (2/9) on a hotplate. The cake is ready when it is no longer liquid on the surface. Then put the cake in the fridge for 2 hours.
Share & Like the video if you liked it 🙂
We wish bon appetit!
– 3 1/3 cups (400g) cream cheese
– 2/5 cup (100g) creme fraiche
– ½ cup (115g) sugar
– 1 cup (100g) biscuits
– 2/5 cup (100ml) cream
– 1/5 cup (50g) butter
– 10 drops of vanilla extract
– 2 eggs
– 2 Tbsp potato starch
– 1 Tbsp lemon juice