Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
1. Crush 1 cup (100g) of biscuits in an airtight bag. Melt 1/5 cup (50g) of butter in the microwave and mix with the biscuits. Then spread the dough in a teflon pan and let it cool for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Put 3 1/3 cups (400g) cream cheese and 2/5 cup (100g) creme fraiche into a microwave-safe bowl and melt for 1 minute at 600W. Stir the mass briefly with a whisk and then mix with ½ cup (115g) of sugar. Then whisk in 2 beaten eggs, 2/5 cup (100ml) cream, 2 tablespoons potato starch, 1 tablespoon lemon juice & 10 drops of vanilla extract.
3. Now pour the liquid dough into the pan. Then cook the cake by putting a lid on the pan and then cook for 60-80 minutes on low heat (2/9) on a hotplate. The cake is ready when it is no longer liquid on the surface. Then put the cake in the fridge for 2 hours.
Share & Like the video if you liked it 🙂
We wish bon appetit!
– 3 1/3 cups (400g) cream cheese
– 2/5 cup (100g) creme fraiche
– ½ cup (115g) sugar
– 1 cup (100g) biscuits
– 2/5 cup (100ml) cream
– 1/5 cup (50g) butter
– 10 drops of vanilla extract
– 2 eggs
– 2 Tbsp potato starch
– 1 Tbsp lemon juice
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: