Subscribe now to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Pasta with Mushrooms and White Wine Sauce
1. Slice 1 onion & 3 garlic cloves into small cubes and 12 oz (340g) Portobello mushrooms in slices. In addition, prepare 2 cups (500ml) vegetable broth.
2. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a large saucepan and heat to medium heat. Then fry the onion until it turns golden yellow. Then add the mushrooms with another tablespoon of olive oil and fry them until they soften. Then add ½ Tsp thyme, ½ Tsp salt and ¼ Tsp pepper and fry for about 2 minutes.
3. Now add ¼ cup (60ml) of white wine, 1 Tbsp of soy sauce and the garlic cloves. Mix the ingredients briefly and then add 30g of flour. Mix the mass again and then add the vegetable broth and 1 ½ cups (350ml) of milk. Bring it to a boil while stirring constantly. Then add 8 oz (230g) of pasta and cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Serve the pasta with parsley.
Share & Like the video if you liked it 🙂
We wish bon appetit!
– 8 oz (230g) of pasta
– 2 cups (500ml) vegetable broth
– 1 ½ cups (350ml) of milk
– 12 oz (340g) Portobello mushrooms
– ¼ cup (60ml) white wine
– ¼ cup (30g) of flour
– 3 garlic cloves
– 1 onion
– Soy sauce
– Olive oil