Subscribe now to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Pasta with Mushrooms and White Wine Sauce
1. Slice 1 onion & 3 garlic cloves into small cubes and 12 oz (340g) Portobello mushrooms in slices. In addition, prepare 2 cups (500ml) vegetable broth.
2. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a large saucepan and heat to medium heat. Then fry the onion until it turns golden yellow. Then add the mushrooms with another tablespoon of olive oil and fry them until they soften. Then add ½ Tsp thyme, ½ Tsp salt and ¼ Tsp pepper and fry for about 2 minutes.
3. Now add ¼ cup (60ml) of white wine, 1 Tbsp of soy sauce and the garlic cloves. Mix the ingredients briefly and then add 30g of flour. Mix the mass again and then add the vegetable broth and 1 ½ cups (350ml) of milk. Bring it to a boil while stirring constantly. Then add 8 oz (230g) of pasta and cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Serve the pasta with parsley.
Share & Like the video if you liked it 🙂
We wish bon appetit!
– 8 oz (230g) of pasta
– 2 cups (500ml) vegetable broth
– 1 ½ cups (350ml) of milk
– 12 oz (340g) Portobello mushrooms
– ¼ cup (60ml) white wine
– ¼ cup (30g) of flour
– 3 garlic cloves
– 1 onion
– Soy sauce
– Olive oil
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: