Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Gnocchi Bake with White beans
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and cook 15 oz (400g) of white beans if you do not want to use canned ones.
2. Now cook ½ cup (100g) baby spinach for 2 minutes, then add 16 oz (500g) gnocchi to the same pot and cook according to the packaging instructions. Then pour out the water and mix the ingredients in a large pot with 15 oz (400g) white beans, 24 oz (700ml) tomato sauce and ¾ cup (100g) mozzarella.
3. Put the ingredients in a baking dish and sprinkle it with ¾ cup (100g) mozzarella. Then bake everything for 20 minutes.
Share & Like the video if you liked it 🙂
We wish bon appetit!
– 24 oz (700ml) tomato sauce
– 16 oz (500g) Gnocchi
– 15 oz (400g) of white beans
– 1.5 cups (200g) mozzarella
– ½ cup (100g) baby spinach
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: