Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Gnocchi Bake with White beans
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and cook 15 oz (400g) of white beans if you do not want to use canned ones.
2. Now cook ½ cup (100g) baby spinach for 2 minutes, then add 16 oz (500g) gnocchi to the same pot and cook according to the packaging instructions. Then pour out the water and mix the ingredients in a large pot with 15 oz (400g) white beans, 24 oz (700ml) tomato sauce and ¾ cup (100g) mozzarella.
3. Put the ingredients in a baking dish and sprinkle it with ¾ cup (100g) mozzarella. Then bake everything for 20 minutes.
Share & Like the video if you liked it 🙂
We wish bon appetit!
– 24 oz (700ml) tomato sauce
– 16 oz (500g) Gnocchi
– 15 oz (400g) of white beans
– 1.5 cups (200g) mozzarella
– ½ cup (100g) baby spinach