Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Curry-Lentil-Soup with Sweet Potatoes
1. Cut ½ onion, 2 cloves of garlic and 2 sweet potatoes into small cubes. If you do not want to use canned lentils, cook 5 cups (375g) of red lentils. Also prepare 4 cups (1L) vegetable broth.
2. Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion at medium heat for 2 minutes. Add the sweet potatoes, garlic and 1 tsp ginger and fry for another 2 minutes. Then add the vegetable broth and the lentils and bring the ingredients to a boil. Then add 1 / 2TL pepper and 1 tbsp yellow curry paste and let it simmer for 15 minutes. In the meantime, you can cook basmati rice. But you can eat it also pure.
3. Now add 14 ounces (400ml) coconut milk and 7 cups (200g) baby spinach. Mix the ingredients and let it cook for another 5 minutes. Then take the pot from the heat, add some coriander and serve the soup with basmati rice.
Tip: The soup gets an extra oriental touch, if you spice it with a bit of cinnamon and cumin. We wish bon appetit!
– 5 cups (375g) red lentils
– 14 ounces (400ml) coconut milk
– 7 cups (200g) baby spinach
– 1 Tbsp yellow curry paste
– 2 sweet potatoes
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 4 cups (1L) vegetable broth
– ½ onion
– Dried ginger
– Olive oil
– Basmati rice (optional)
Do you want to start your own blog or website to show the world your creativity and share content, which is important to you?
With WordPress you can start easily your own platform within minutes for free and without any IT knowledge. Their website construction kit is that easy, even we handled to build this site😄
Click the following link and start your very own blog or website today! https://wordpress.com/alp/?aff=22530&cid=2238330