Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Curry-Lentil-Soup with Sweet Potatoes
1. Cut ½ onion, 2 cloves of garlic and 2 sweet potatoes into small cubes. If you do not want to use canned lentils, cook 5 cups (375g) of red lentils. Also prepare 4 cups (1L) vegetable broth.
2. Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion at medium heat for 2 minutes. Add the sweet potatoes, garlic and 1 tsp ginger and fry for another 2 minutes. Then add the vegetable broth and the lentils and bring the ingredients to a boil. Then add 1 / 2TL pepper and 1 tbsp yellow curry paste and let it simmer for 15 minutes. In the meantime, you can cook basmati rice. But you can eat it also pure.
3. Now add 14 ounces (400ml) coconut milk and 7 cups (200g) baby spinach. Mix the ingredients and let it cook for another 5 minutes. Then take the pot from the heat, add some coriander and serve the soup with basmati rice.
Tip: The soup gets an extra oriental touch, if you spice it with a bit of cinnamon and cumin. We wish bon appetit!
– 5 cups (375g) red lentils
– 14 ounces (400ml) coconut milk
– 7 cups (200g) baby spinach
– 1 Tbsp yellow curry paste
– 2 sweet potatoes
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 4 cups (1L) vegetable broth
– ½ onion
– Dried ginger
– Olive oil
– Basmati rice (optional)
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: