Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Pasta with Chickpeas & White Wine Sauce
1. Cut 2 cloves of garlic into small cubes. If you don’t want to use chickpeas from the glass, precook 2 cups (400g). Cook as well 6 oz (200g) of pasta and add some olive oil to the water so that the noodles do not stick together later. Put some of the cooking water from the noodles aside before you pour the water away. It is best to cook the pasta 1 minute less than indicated on the package.
2. Place 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan and heat over medium heat. Then add the chickpeas with 1 pinch of salt and ¼ tsp pepper and fry for 3 minutes. Then season the chickpeas with 1 teaspoon of chili powder and fry for another minute.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat in a pan and fry ½ cup (100g) baby spinach in it for 2 minutes. Mix the garlic cloves briefly with the spinach and then add 1/3 cup (80ml) white wine. Let it simmer for about 2 minutes and then add the noodles with some of the saved water from step 1. Fry for several minutes until the sauce thickens. Then add juice of 1 lime and the chickpeas and mix the ingredients.
Share & Like the video if you liked it 🙂
We wish you bon appetit!
– 2 cups (400g) chick peas
– 6 oz (200g) pasta
– ½ cup (100g) baby spinach
– 1/3 cup (80ml) white wine
– 1 lime
– 2 cloves of garlic
– olive oil
– Chili Powder
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: