Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Burrito Pan
1. Cut ½ avocado in slices. If you don’t want to use red beans from the jar, cook 7.5 oz (200g) red beans and also 1.5 cups (250g) brown rice.
2. Place 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan and heat over medium heat. Then add the red beans and ¾ cup (150g) corn and fry both for 3 minutes. Then add the rice and 1 tablespoon of hot pepper spice and fry again for 3 minutes. Then mix ½ cup (130g) Salsa Mexicana with the ingredients and fry the mixture for another 2 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and add some chopped cilantro. Mix everything and serve the dish with the avocado. We wish bon appetit!
– 1.5 cups (250g) brown rice
– 7.5 oz (200g) Red Beans
– ¾ cup (150g) corn
– ½ cup (130g) Salsa Mexicana
– ½ Avocado per person
– olive oil
Do you want to start your own blog or website to show the world your creativity and share content, which is important to you?
With WordPress you can start easily your own platform within minutes for free and without any IT knowledge. Their website construction kit is that easy, even we handled to build this site😄
Click the following link and start your very own blog or website today! https://wordpress.com/alp/?aff=22530&cid=2238330