Subscribe to our blog and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Burrito Pan
1. Cut ½ avocado in slices. If you don’t want to use red beans from the jar, cook 7.5 oz (200g) red beans and also 1.5 cups (250g) brown rice.
2. Place 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan and heat over medium heat. Then add the red beans and ¾ cup (150g) corn and fry both for 3 minutes. Then add the rice and 1 tablespoon of hot pepper spice and fry again for 3 minutes. Then mix ½ cup (130g) Salsa Mexicana with the ingredients and fry the mixture for another 2 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and add some chopped cilantro. Mix everything and serve the dish with the avocado. We wish bon appetit!
– 1.5 cups (250g) brown rice
– 7.5 oz (200g) Red Beans
– ¾ cup (150g) corn
– ½ cup (130g) Salsa Mexicana
– ½ Avocado per person
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: