Subscribe to our Newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Pasta with Roasted Pepper Sauce
1. take a blender and add 12 oz (350g) of roasted red pepper, 1 chopped clove of garlic and 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the blender jar. Process the ingredients into a puree.
2. place 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan and heat over medium heat. Add 8 oz (250g) sliced mushrooms and 1 pinch of salt and fry for about 5 minutes until brown.
3. boil 12 oz (350g) pasta in salted water according to package instructions. Save some boiling water before you pour it out completely. Now place the pot with the noodles on the still warm hot plate, add the ingredients from step 1 and 2 with ¾ cup (15g) basil leaves and mix everything with a little cooking water. Stir until you get the desired consistency. We wish you bon appetit!
– 12 oz (350g) pasta
– 12 oz (350g) roasted peppers from the glass
– 8 oz (250g) mushrooms
– ¾ cup (15g) basil leaves
– 1 garlic cloves
– olive oil
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: