Subscribe to our Newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Minestrone with Green Pesto
1. Prepare 8 cups (2L) of vegetable broth. Cut into cubes: 2 zucchini, 1 onion, 2 stalks celery, 4 cloves of garlic and 2 scallions. Also slice 2 carrots and chop some leek into small pieces. If you don’t want to use canned vegetables, cook 1 cup (150g) peas and 14 oz (400g) white beans.
2. take a large pot and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Fry the onion, the celery, the carrots and the leek in it for 6 minutes. Then add the garlic with 1 pinch salt and 1/2 tsp pepper and fry for about 30 seconds. Fill the vegetable broth into the pot and bring the mixture to the boil at higher temperatures.
3. Now put the white beans and 4 oz (150g) pasta in the pot. We used little shell noodles here. Cook the pasta over medium heat according to the instructions on the packet. In half the time, add the zucchini and finish cooking the pasta.
4. turn off the stove as soon as the pasta is ready, but leave the pot on the hot stove. Now add the peas with the scallions. Add juice of 1 lime and mix the soup with 1 tablespoon parsley and ½ cup (150g) Pesto Genovese. We wish you bon appetit!
– 14 oz (400g) white beans
– 4 oz (150g) pasta
– 1 cup (150g) peas
– ½ cup (150g) Pesto Genovese
– 4 cloves of garlic
– 2 courgettes
– 2 celery sticks
– 2 spring onions
– 2 carrots
– 8 cups (2L) vegetable broth
– 1 lime
– 1 tablespoon parsley
– A little leek
– olive oil
Do you want to start your own blog or website to show the world your creativity and share content, which is important to you?
With WordPress you can start easily your own platform within minutes for free and without any IT knowledge. Their website construction kit is that easy, even we could build this site😄
Click the following link and start your very own blog or website today! https://wordpress.com/alp/?aff=22530&cid=2238330