Subscribe to our Newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Minestrone with Green Pesto
1. Prepare 8 cups (2L) of vegetable broth. Cut into cubes: 2 zucchini, 1 onion, 2 stalks celery, 4 cloves of garlic and 2 scallions. Also slice 2 carrots and chop some leek into small pieces. If you don’t want to use canned vegetables, cook 1 cup (150g) peas and 14 oz (400g) white beans.
2. take a large pot and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Fry the onion, the celery, the carrots and the leek in it for 6 minutes. Then add the garlic with 1 pinch salt and 1/2 tsp pepper and fry for about 30 seconds. Fill the vegetable broth into the pot and bring the mixture to the boil at higher temperatures.
3. Now put the white beans and 4 oz (150g) pasta in the pot. We used little shell noodles here. Cook the pasta over medium heat according to the instructions on the packet. In half the time, add the zucchini and finish cooking the pasta.
4. turn off the stove as soon as the pasta is ready, but leave the pot on the hot stove. Now add the peas with the scallions. Add juice of 1 lime and mix the soup with 1 tablespoon parsley and ½ cup (150g) Pesto Genovese. We wish you bon appetit!
– 14 oz (400g) white beans
– 4 oz (150g) pasta
– 1 cup (150g) peas
– ½ cup (150g) Pesto Genovese
– 4 cloves of garlic
– 2 courgettes
– 2 celery sticks
– 2 spring onions
– 2 carrots
– 8 cups (2L) vegetable broth
– 1 lime
– 1 tablespoon parsley
– A little leek
– olive oil
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: