Subscribe to our Newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Coconut-Broccoli Curry
1. Cut ½ onion and 1 clove of garlic into cubes. Cook 14 oz (400g) chickpeas if you don’t want to use peas from the jar. Crush also 1 broccoli. Put ½ Tbsp potato starch in a small bowl and mix with 2 tbsp water.
2. Take a large pot and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Fry the broccoli, onion and garlic in it for 5 minutes. Then add 1.5 cups (400ml) coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes. Then mix the ingredients with 2 tbsp (30g) red curry paste. Then add the chickpeas and bring to the boil. Finally add the potato starch-water mixture and let it boil for another minute. Serve the curry with Basmati rice. We wish bon appetit!
– 14 oz (400g) chick peas
– 1.5 cups (400ml) coconut milk
– 2 tbsp (30g) red curry paste
– 1 broccoli
– 1 clove of garlic
– ½ Onion
– ½ EL Potato starch
– olive oil
– Basmati rice to serve
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: