Subscribe to our Newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Sweet Potato Burrito Stew
1. Cut 2 sweet potatoes, 1 red pepper and 1 clove of garlic into cubes. If you don’t want to use canned vegetables, precook 15 oz (400g) red beans and chop 15 oz (400g) tomatoes into small pieces. Also prepare 4 cups (1L) vegetable broth.
2. place 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and heat over medium heat. Then add the sweet potatoes and fry them for 8 minutes. Then add 1 cup (175g) brown rice and 1 tablespoon olive oil and fry for another 2 minutes. Then add the following to the pan: paprika, garlic clove, tomatoes, beans, vegetable broth, 1 cup (150g) corn and 1 tsp each of chili spice and caraway. Mix the ingredients, bring to the boil and then cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet.
3. turn off the stove as soon as the rice is ready. Press now the juice 1 lime into the pan and mix the ingredients with 4/5 cup (100g) grated cheese. We wish you bon appetit!
– 15 oz (400g) red beans
– 15 oz (400g) chopped tomatoes
– 1 cup (175g) brown rice
– 1 cup (150g) corn
– 4/5 cup (100g) grated cheese
– 2 sweet potatoes
– 1 lime
– 1 garlic cloves
– 1 paprika spice
– 4 cups (1L) vegetable broth
– olive oil
– Chili Spice
Are you searching for new clothes, bags and make up? On AliExpress you will always find the right product for your style. Lowest prices guaranteed!
Click now the link and find your new favourite accessory!🙂