Subscribe to our Newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Sweet Potato Burrito Stew
1. Cut 2 sweet potatoes, 1 red pepper and 1 clove of garlic into cubes. If you don’t want to use canned vegetables, precook 15 oz (400g) red beans and chop 15 oz (400g) tomatoes into small pieces. Also prepare 4 cups (1L) vegetable broth.
2. place 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and heat over medium heat. Then add the sweet potatoes and fry them for 8 minutes. Then add 1 cup (175g) brown rice and 1 tablespoon olive oil and fry for another 2 minutes. Then add the following to the pan: paprika, garlic clove, tomatoes, beans, vegetable broth, 1 cup (150g) corn and 1 tsp each of chili spice and caraway. Mix the ingredients, bring to the boil and then cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet.
3. turn off the stove as soon as the rice is ready. Press now the juice 1 lime into the pan and mix the ingredients with 4/5 cup (100g) grated cheese. We wish you bon appetit!
– 15 oz (400g) red beans
– 15 oz (400g) chopped tomatoes
– 1 cup (175g) brown rice
– 1 cup (150g) corn
– 4/5 cup (100g) grated cheese
– 2 sweet potatoes
– 1 red pepper
– 1 lime
– 1 garlic cloves
– 1 paprika spice
– 4 cups (1L) vegetable broth
– olive oil
– Chili Spice
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: