Subscribe to our Newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Tortellini Salad
1. Cut ½ cucumber & 1 red pepper into cubes and 300g cherry tomatoes into halves. Cook 500g tortellini with ricotta and spinach according to the packet instructions.
2. Take a blender for the sauce and put in the jar 3EL balsamic vinegar & olive oil, 1TL oregano & basil and 1EL salt & sugar. Blend the ingredients for about 1 minute.
3. Put all ingredients in a large bowl including 135g sliced black olives. Mix everything well and let the salad cool for 2 hours in the fridge. We wish you bon appetit!
– 500g Tortellini Ricotta & Spinach
– 300g cherry tomatoes
– 135g sliced black olives
– 1 bell pepper
– ½ Cucumber
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: