Subscribe to our Newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Vegetarian Burrito
1. Cut 1/4 red pepper and 1/4 onion into small cubes. If you don’t want to use vegetables from the glass, cook 50g of red beans and 30g of brown rice.
2. Put 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Fry for about 3 minutes the paprika, onion and beans. Add 20g corn and ¼ tsp caraway, chili powder and garlic powder.
3. Take a tortilla and cover it with 30g grated cheese. It’s best not to do this in the middle, but on the side, so that you can roll up the burrito better later. Then add the rice with some creme fraiche or sour cream and finally the fried ingredients from step 2. Roll the burrito.
4. Heat in a large pan 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat and fry the burrito for 1 minute on each side. We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 1 burrito:
– 1 tortilla
– 50g red beans
– 30g brown rice
– 30g grated cheese
– 20g corn
– ¼ red pepper
– ¼ Onion
– olive oil
– chili powder
– garlic powder
– Cream Fraiche or sour cream
Are you searching for new clothes, bags and make up?💃
On AliExpress you will always find the right product for your style. Lowest prices guaranteed!😍
Click now the link and find your new favourite accessory!🙂