Subscribe to our Newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Vegetarian Burrito
1. Cut 1/4 red pepper and 1/4 onion into small cubes. If you don’t want to use vegetables from the glass, cook 50g of red beans and 30g of brown rice.
2. Put 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Fry for about 3 minutes the paprika, onion and beans. Add 20g corn and ¼ tsp caraway, chili powder and garlic powder.
3. Take a tortilla and cover it with 30g grated cheese. It’s best not to do this in the middle, but on the side, so that you can roll up the burrito better later. Then add the rice with some creme fraiche or sour cream and finally the fried ingredients from step 2. Roll the burrito.
4. Heat in a large pan 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat and fry the burrito for 1 minute on each side. We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 1 burrito:
– 1 tortilla
– 50g red beans
– 30g brown rice
– 30g grated cheese
– 20g corn
– ¼ red pepper
– ¼ Onion
– olive oil
– chili powder
– garlic powder
– Cream Fraiche or sour cream
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: