Subscribe to our Newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Pasta Mascarpone
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium heat. Fry in it for 5 minutes a diced ½ onion. Then add 3 chopped cloves of garlic and 1 tablespoon of Provence herbs and fry for another minute.
2. Add 14 oz (400g) chopped tomatoes with 2.5 oz (70g) tomato paste and 1 tsp salt and balsamic vinegar. Mix the ingredients and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Then add ¼ lbs (250g) pasta and 2 cups (500ml) hot water and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
3. Add 4.5 oz (125g) baby spinach, a few basil leaves, 1 tablespoon butter and 1 teaspoon mascarpone as soon as the pasta is ready and mix well. We wish you bon appetit!
– ¼ lbs (250g) pasta
– 14 oz (400g) chopped tomatoes
– 2.5 oz (70g) tomato paste
– 4.5 oz (125g) baby spinach
– 3 cloves of garlic
– ½ Onion
– basil leaves
– olive oil
– Herbs of Provence
– balsamic vinegar
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: