Subscribe to our Newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Pasta Mascarpone
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium heat. Fry in it for 5 minutes a diced ½ onion. Then add 3 chopped cloves of garlic and 1 tablespoon of Provence herbs and fry for another minute.
2. Add 14 oz (400g) chopped tomatoes with 2.5 oz (70g) tomato paste and 1 tsp salt and balsamic vinegar. Mix the ingredients and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Then add ¼ lbs (250g) pasta and 2 cups (500ml) hot water and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
3. Add 4.5 oz (125g) baby spinach, a few basil leaves, 1 tablespoon butter and 1 teaspoon mascarpone as soon as the pasta is ready and mix well. We wish you bon appetit!
– ¼ lbs (250g) pasta
– 14 oz (400g) chopped tomatoes
– 2.5 oz (70g) tomato paste
– 4.5 oz (125g) baby spinach
– 3 cloves of garlic
– ½ Onion
– basil leaves
– olive oil
– Herbs of Provence
– balsamic vinegar
Are you searching for new clothes, bags and make up?💃
On AliExpress you will always find the right product for your style. Lowest prices guaranteed!😍
Click now the link and find your new favourite accessory!🙂