Subscribe to our Newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Vegetarian Loco Moco Burger
1. Precook 300 grams of rice for the hamburger buns. If you don’t want to use beans from the jar, you also need to precook 200 grams of red beans. Cut ½ onion and 2 cloves of garlic into cubes and grate 1 carrot small.
2. Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and heat over medium heat. Fry in it for about 5 minutes the onion and garlic cloves with 1 pinch of salt and ¼ tsp pepper. Then add the grated carrot and fry it 3 minutes more with 1 teaspoon caraway & chili powder.
3. Puree the red beans in a blender. Then mix them with the fried ingredients from step 2 and 40g oat flakes. Then form 2 patties from the mixture and freeze them for 30 minutes. In the meantime, form 4 rice buns and fry them in 2 tablespoons of olive oil at medium heat until they become slightly crispy on the surface. Season the buns best with a little soy sauce.
4. Fry the patties until they are well. Serve them as you like. We served one burger with fried egg and the other with ketchup and onions. We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 2 hamburgers:
– 300g rice
– 200g red beans
– 40g oat flakes
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 carrot
– ½ Onion
– olive oil
– chili powder
– soy sauce
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: