Subscribe to our Newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Breakfast Toast with White Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Put 1 Tbsp butter in a saucepan and melt over medium heat. Then add 10g flour and mix the ingredients together. Then add 200ml milk in 3 steps, stirring constantly. Then dissolve ¼ bouillon cube in it and process the mixture into a sauce.
2. Take four toasts and put them on a baking tray. Spread the sauce evenly on all toast breads and stack it in pairs. Distribute 20g of grated cheese per toast pair, but leave a hollow in the middle so that another egg fits in. Place the egg carefully on top and bake the toasts for 9 minutes on the top rail. We wish you bon appetit!
– 4 toasts
– 2 eggs
– 20g grated cheese
– 10g flour
– 1 Tbsp butter
– 200ml milk
– ¼ bouillon cube
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: