Subscribe to our Newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
1. Prepare 250ml vegetable broth, chop 1 broccoli and cook 250g pasta according to package instructions. Add the broccoli in the last 2 minutes of the pasta cooking time.
2. Take a large pan and heat 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Then add 30g flour and mix the ingredients. Then add the vegetable broth, 250ml milk, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Mix the ingredients and stir them constantly over medium heat until the sauce thickens. Mix them then with 100g Mozzarella and add the pasta. We wish you bon appetit!
– 1 broccoli
– 250g pasta
– 250ml milk
– 250ml vegetable broth
– 100g Mozzarella
– 30g flour
– 2 Tbsp butter
– garlic powder
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: