Subscribe to our Newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Chicken Wings without Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F). Cut also a cauliflower into small parts. The pieces should have a size of chicken wings.
2. Now put 60g (½ cup) flour, 1EL garlic powder, 1TL caraway & chili powder, ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper into a bowl and mix the ingredients. Then add 250ml of milk and mix everything again. Put 50g (1 cup) of breadcrumbs into another bowl and coat the cauliflower pieces with it. Then put it on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes.
3. Put 50g (¼ cup) ketchup, 50g (¼ cup) sriracha and 100g (1/3 cup) honey in a bowl for the sauce and mix. Finally, mix the cauliflower in the sauce until all parts are covered. We wish bon appetit!
– 1 cauliflower
– 60g (½ cup) of flour
– 50g (1 cup) breadcrumbs
– 250ml (1 cup) of milk
– 100g (1/3 cup) honey
– 50g (¼ cup) Sriracha
– 50g (¼ cup) ketchup
– garlic powder
– chili powder
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: