Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Coconut Milk Lentil Soup
1. Dice 3 carrots, 2 cloves of garlic and 1 onion. If you don’t want to use lentils from the glass, precook 400g of red lentils. Also prepare 1 litre of vegetable broth.
2. Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot and fry the onion and garlic cloves for 3 minutes over medium heat. Then mix them with 1 tablespoon ginger and add the carrots. Keep frying for a minute. Then add 1 tsp chili powder & 1/2 tsp turmeric and the vegetable broth. Bring the ingredients to a boil and let it simmer for 20 minutes until the carrots are soft.
3. Now add 400ml coconut milk and the lentils. Mix the ingredients and then puree them with a hand blender. Serve the soup with basmati rice.
Tip: The soup gets an additional oriental touch if you season it with a little cinnamon and caraway. We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g (14oz) Red Lentils
– 400ml (2 Cups) coconut milk
– 3 carrots
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1L (4 cups) vegetable broth
– 1 onion
– Dried ginger
– olive oil
– chili powder
– Basmati rice (optional)
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: