Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Coconut Milk Lentil Soup
1. Dice 3 carrots, 2 cloves of garlic and 1 onion. If you don’t want to use lentils from the glass, precook 400g of red lentils. Also prepare 1 litre of vegetable broth.
2. Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot and fry the onion and garlic cloves for 3 minutes over medium heat. Then mix them with 1 tablespoon ginger and add the carrots. Keep frying for a minute. Then add 1 tsp chili powder & 1/2 tsp turmeric and the vegetable broth. Bring the ingredients to a boil and let it simmer for 20 minutes until the carrots are soft.
3. Now add 400ml coconut milk and the lentils. Mix the ingredients and then puree them with a hand blender. Serve the soup with basmati rice.
Tip: The soup gets an additional oriental touch if you season it with a little cinnamon and caraway. We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g (14oz) Red Lentils
– 400ml (2 Cups) coconut milk
– 3 carrots
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1L (4 cups) vegetable broth
– 1 onion
– Dried ginger
– olive oil
– chili powder
– Basmati rice (optional)
Are you searching for a phone, laptop or tablet but also trying to avoid as much costs as possible?💻📱
At 2gud you will see India‘s biggest refurbished collection of electronic products. Certified and graded by professionals and with a hassel-free 10-day return policy😍
You will find your ‚as good as new‘ phone for half the price and with a minimum warranty of 3 to 12 months💵💵💵
Click the link now and start browsing for your new favourite accessory🙂👍