Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Chili Sin Carne Pasta
1. Dice 1 onion and 2 cloves of garlic. If you don’t want to use canned vegetables, precook 400g (14oz) of red beans. Also prepare 1L (4 Cups) vegetable broth.
2. Place 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot and heat over medium heat. Then fry the onion for 3 minutes. Add the garlic cloves and fry the ingredients for another minute.
3. Add the vegetable stock to the pot with the red beans, 100g (3.5oz) corn, 400g (14oz) tomato sauce, 1 tsp salt and 2 tsp chili powder & caraway. Bring the mixture to a boil and then cook the pasta in it according to the package instructions. Finally mix the ingredients with 100g (4/5 Cup) grated cheese and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Serve the pasta with cream fraiche. We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g (14oz) red beans
– 400g (14oz) tomato sauce
– 300g (10oz) pasta
– 100g (3.5oz) corn
– 100g (4/5 Cup) grated cheese
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 onion
– 1L (4 Cups) vegetable broth
– olive oil
– chili powder
– Cream Fraiche (optional)
Are you searching for a phone, laptop or tablet but also trying to avoid as much costs as possible?💻📱
At 2gud you will see India‘s biggest refurbished collection of electronic products. Certified and graded by professionals and with a hassel-free 10-day return policy😍
You will find your ‚as good as new‘ phone for half the price and with a minimum warranty of 3 to 12 months💵💵💵
Click the link now and start browsing for your new favourite accessory🙂👍