Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Chili Sin Carne Pasta
1. Dice 1 onion and 2 cloves of garlic. If you don’t want to use canned vegetables, precook 400g (14oz) of red beans. Also prepare 1L (4 Cups) vegetable broth.
2. Place 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot and heat over medium heat. Then fry the onion for 3 minutes. Add the garlic cloves and fry the ingredients for another minute.
3. Add the vegetable stock to the pot with the red beans, 100g (3.5oz) corn, 400g (14oz) tomato sauce, 1 tsp salt and 2 tsp chili powder & caraway. Bring the mixture to a boil and then cook the pasta in it according to the package instructions. Finally mix the ingredients with 100g (4/5 Cup) grated cheese and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Serve the pasta with cream fraiche. We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g (14oz) red beans
– 400g (14oz) tomato sauce
– 300g (10oz) pasta
– 100g (3.5oz) corn
– 100g (4/5 Cup) grated cheese
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 onion
– 1L (4 Cups) vegetable broth
– olive oil
– chili powder
– Cream Fraiche (optional)
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: