Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Avocado Egg Salad
1. Cook 2 eggs for 12 minutes and let them cool. Dice ½ scallion, some celery and ½ avocado.
2. Put the avocado with 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt and a little lemon juice in a bowl and puree the avocado with a fork. Then add the eggs, the celery, the scallion and 1 pinch of salt & pepper each. Mix the ingredients and crush the eggs as well.
3. Serve the salad with baguette or another bread. We wish you bon appetit!
– 2 eggs
– ½ Avocado
– ½ scallion
– 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
– lemon juice
– Baguette (optional)
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: