Subscribe to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Vegan Shiitake Burger
1. Slice 100g (3.5 oz) Shiitake mushrooms and prepare 1 onion ring. Then put the mushrooms in a bowl with 1 teaspoon soy sauce and mix the ingredients. Then mix the mushrooms with 20g (1/6 cup) flour and form a patty.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and fry the patty on both sides for several minutes until the surface is a little brown and crispy. Then fry the onion ring for several minutes with 1 pinch of salt.
3. Serve the burger with hamburger buns, onion ring and BBQ sauce.
Share & Like the video if you liked it 🙂
We wish you bon appetit!
– 100g (3.5 oz) Shiitake Mushrooms
– 1 onion ring
– 1 tsp soy sauce
– 20g (1/6 cup) flour
– hamburger buns
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: