Subscribe to our Newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!
Today: Homemade Ramen
1. Prepare 500ml of vegetable broth and dice 2 scallions and 100g shiitake mushrooms.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan on medium heat. Fry the shiitake mushrooms & scallions in it with 50g kale, 1 pinch salt, 1/4 tsp pepper and 1 tsp ginger & sriracha. Fry the ingredients until they soften (about 8 minutes). Then add the vegetable broth and bring the ingredients to a boil. Take the pan from the stove.
3. If you do not have ramen noodles at home, there is a simple trick to get spaghetti into the right ramen consistency. Simply add 7g baking powder to the boiling water and cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet. Finally, mix the ingredients on the remaining heat of the stove. We wish you bon appetit!
– 100g Spaghetti
– 100g Shiitake Mushrooms
– 50g kale
– 7g baking powder
– 2 scallions
– 500ml vegetable broth
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: