Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: East Asian Rice Pan🍚
1. Precook 350g jasmine rice and cut 100g shittake mushrooms into slices and 2 scallions into small cubes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat and fry the spring onions with 2 tablespoons of ginger for 30 seconds. Then add the mushrooms and 250g kale and fry all the ingredients for 5 minutes until the mushrooms softens.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the pan with the pre-cooked rice. Season the ingredients with 2 tbsp soy sauce and Sriracha. Mix everything and fry for another 5 minutes. Serve the rice with soy sauce. We wish you bon appetit!
– 350g Jasmine rice
– 250g green cabbage
– 100g Shiitake Mushrooms
– 2 spring onions
– soy sauce
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: