Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: South American Arepas with Guacamole🥑🍅🌽
1. Take a large bowl and mix 120g (1 cup) of corn flour with 1 tsp salt. Then add 250ml (1 cup) of warm water and mix the ingredients. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
2. Cut 2 avocados into halves and purée them with a fork. Then season with ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp pepper and the juice of half a lime and mix the ingredients. Then add a diced tomato, ¼ onion and some chopped coriander. Mix again and put the guacamole aside.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan on medium heat. Form the dough into flat buns and fry them for 5 minutes on each side. Serve them with the guacamole. We wish you bon appetit!
Ingredients for 6 Arepas:
– 120g (1 cup) corn flour
– 250ml (1 cup) water
– 2 avocados
– 1 tomato
– ½ Lime
– ¼ Onion
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: