Like Mandarina Club International now on Facebook and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Bean Salad🥗
1. If you don’t want to use beans from the jar, cook 400g (14oz) red & white beans and 250g (9oz) green beans.
2. Put all ingredients in a big bowl. Mix and cool them for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator. We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g (14oz) white beans
– 400g (14oz) red beans
– 250g (9oz) green beans
– 50ml (1/5 cup) olive oil
– 50ml (1/5 cup) lemon juice
– ½ onion
– 1 tbsp dill
– 1 tsp salt
– ½ tsp Pepper
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: