Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Naturally Colored Easter Eggs🐇🥚
1. Boil a few eggs for 12 minutes until they’re hard. Now take a large pot and heat 1.5 litres (6 cups) of water in it with a pinch of salt and a dash of vinegar. Cook in it for 30 minutes a 1/2 red cabbage head. Then pour the cooking water into a separate pot and let the eggs rest in it overnight.
2. Take a small to medium pot and add the skins of 3-4 onions. Fill the pot with cold water, add a dash of vinegar and a pinch of salt and put 2 to 3 eggs in it. Now boil the eggs for 40 minutes on medium heat.
3. For the yellow eggs, put 1 tablespoon turmeric in a pot with 1 – 1.5 litres (6 cups) of cold water, a pinch of salt and a dash of vinegar. Boil 2-3 eggs over medium heat for 40 minutes.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– ½ red cabbage head
– onion skin
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: