Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Stuffed Bell Pepper🌶🧀
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and cook 85g (½ cup) quinoa and 30g (1/8 cup) red beans if you don’t want to use canned one‘s. Cut a bell pepper at the top and carefully remove the seeds.
2. Put in a bowl the red beans, quinoa, 15g (1/8 cup) diced tomatoes, 20g (1/6 can) chopped jalapeño, 30g (1/6 cup) corn, 10g (1/8 cup) grated cheese, 1 tsp garlic powder and onion powder and ½ tsp salt, pepper & caraway. Crush 30g (1/5 cup) Feta and mix the ingredients.
3. Fill the pepper and bake for 30 minutes. We wish you bon appetit!
– 1 bell pepper
– 85g (½ cup) Quinoa
– 30g (1/8 cup) red beans
– 30g (1/6 cup) corn
– 30g (1/5 cup) Feta
– 20g (1/6 can) Jalapeño
– 15g (1/8 cup) tomatoes
– 10g (1/8 cup) grated cheese
– garlic powder
– onion powder
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: