Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Roasted Chickpeas🍿
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F) degrees and cook 400g (15oz) chickpeas if you don’t want to use canned ones.
2. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix. Bake the chickpeas then for 40 minutes. We wish you bon appetit!
– 400g (15oz) chickpeas
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 1 tsp caraway
– 1 tsp chili powder
– ½ tsp Salt
– ½ tsp Pepper
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: