Subscribe now to our Newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Broccoli Cheddar Soup🥦🧀🥣
1. Prepare 500ml vegetable broth and cut 1 broccoli, 4 cloves of garlic and ½ onion in small pieces. Rasp also 2 carrots.
2. Melt 70g butter in a large pot on medium heat. Then add the onion and fry for 2 minutes. Then fry the garlic for 30 seconds and add 40g flour. Mix the ingredients and continue frying for 2 minutes.
3. Now add the vegetable broth and 750ml milk. Mix the ingredients and then add a chopped vegetable broth cube with ½ tsp pepper, 1 tsp garlic powder and 1 tsp mustard. Mix everything and then add the broccoli and the carrots. Let the soup simmer for 20 minutes. Finally add 100g chopped cheddar to the soup and melt it while stirring constantly. We wish you bon appetit!
– 500ml vegetable broth
– 1 broccoli
– 4 cloves of garlic
– ½ onion
– 2 carrots
– 70g butter
– 40g flour
– 750ml milk
– 1 vegetable stock cube
– 100g cheddar
– garlic powder
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: