Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Peanut Butter Sesame Noodles🥜🍜
1. Chop 1 cucumber, 2 carrots, some coriander and ½ red cabbage. Put in a bowl 60g peanut butter, 60ml lime juice, 3 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp honey and ½ tbsp pepper, chili powder, ginger & garlic powder and process the ingredients to a sauce.
2. Cook 250g of spaghetti. Add salt & olive oil and 1 tsp baking powder to the water. Toast then 50g sesame seeds in a pan for 5 minutes.
3. Add all the ingredients to the spaghetti and mix well. The noodles taste best after being refrigerated for a few hours. We wish you bon appetit!
– 250g spaghetti
– 60g peanut butter
– 60ml lime juice
– 50g sesame seeds
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 2 carrots
– 1 cucumber
– ½ red cabbage
– soy sauce
– apple cider vinegar
– olive oil
– garlic powder
– chili powder
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: