Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Pita Pizza🍕
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Put 2 pita breads on a baking tray and cover them with 100g tomato sauce. Then add 50g mozzarella, 1 pinch of oregano, ¼ tsp pepper and a few zucchini slices.
2. Grate 50g feta on the pita breads and bake them for 10 minutes. We wish you bon appetit!
– 2 pita breads
– 100g tomato sauce
– 50g mozzarella
– 50g feta
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: