Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Greek Rice Pan🥘
1. Prepare 500ml (2 cups) of vegetable broth and chop 2 cloves of garlic. Take a large pan and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Then fry the garlic cloves for 1 minute. Add 125g (¼ lb) baby spinach and fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add 100g (2 cups) sun-dried tomatoes, 150g (½ cup) black olives, 1 pinch of salt & pepper and 1 teaspoon oregano and fry for 2 minutes. Then add 175g (1 cup) of rice and the vegetable stock to the pan and cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet.
3. Take the pan off the heat and grate 30g (1oz) Feta. Add the juice of a quarter lemon and mix the ingredients.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 500ml (2 cups) vegetable broth
– 175g (1 cup) rice
– 150g (½ cup) black olives
– 125g ( ¼ lb) baby spinach
– 100g (2 cups) sun-dried tomatoes
– 30g (1oz) feta
– 2 cloves of garlic
– ¼ Lemon
– olive oil