Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Greek Rice Pan🥘
1. Prepare 500ml of vegetable broth and chop 2 cloves of garlic. Take a large pan and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Then fry the garlic cloves for 1 minute. Add 125g baby spinach and fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add 100g sun-dried tomatoes, 150g black olives, 1 pinch of salt & pepper and 1 teaspoon oregano and fry for 2 minutes. Then add 175g of rice and the vegetable stock to the pan and cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet.
3. Take the pan off the heat and grate 30g Feta. Add the juice of a quarter lemon and mix the ingredients.
We wish you bon appetit!
– 500ml vegetable broth
– 175g rice
– 150g black olives
– 125g baby spinach
– 100g sun-dried tomatoes
– 30g feta
– 2 cloves of garlic
– ¼ Lemon
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: