Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Roasted Carrot Soup🥕🥣
1. Prepare 1. 5 litres (6 cups) of vegetable broth and heat the oven to 200°C (400°F). Put in a small bowl 2 tbsp olive oil, ½ tsp salt and 1 tsp rosemary, thyme, pepper & ginger. Mix the ingredients. Spread 1kg (2 pounds) carrots, 1 onion, 2 celery sticks and 3 cloves of garlic on a baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil mixture on the vegetables and bake for 30 minutes.
2. Let the vegetables cool down a little and then cut them into small cubes. Pour it directly into the vegetable broth and simmer for 10 minutes over medium heat. Then puree all the ingredients. Serve the soup with cream fraiche and parsley.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 1,5L (6 cups) vegetable broth
– 1kg (2 pounds) carrots
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 2 celery sticks
– 1 onion
– olive oil
– Cream Fraiche (optional)
– Parsley (optional)
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: