Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Coconut Quinoa Curry🥥🥕🍅
1. Prepare 500ml vegetable broth and cut the following vegetable into small pieces: ½ onion, 4 cloves of garlic, 75g carrots & broccoli and 50g tomatoes.
2. Put 170g quinoa in a large pan and toast it for 3 minutes on medium heat. Then add 400ml coconut milk and 125g water and cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the packet.
3. Heat in a large pot 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Fry in it for 5 minutes the onion, garlic cloves, carrots and broccoli. Then mix with ½ Tsp salt & pepper and 1 Tsp ginger. Now add the vegetable stock and 800ml coconut milk and cook the ingredients with 1 tablespoon curry powder for 10 minutes on medium heat. Then add the tomatoes and 75g green beans and cook for another 5 minutes. Finally, mix the soup with the cooked quinoa. We wish you bon appetit!
– 1,2L coconut milk
– 500ml vegetable broth
– 170g Quinoa
– 75g carrots
– 75g broccoli
– 75g green beans
– 50g tomatoes
– 4 cloves of garlic
– ½ Onion
– olive oil
– curry powder
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: