Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Coconut Quinoa Curry🥥🥕🍅
1. Prepare 500ml (2 cups) vegetable broth and cut the following vegetable into small pieces: ½ onion, 4 cloves of garlic, 75g (½ cup) carrots & broccoli and 50g (¼ cup) tomatoes.
2. Put 170g (1 cup) quinoa in a large pan and toast it for 3 minutes on medium heat. Then add 400ml (14oz) coconut milk and 125g (½ cup) water and cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the packet.
3. Heat in a large pot 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Fry in it for 5 minutes the onion, garlic cloves, carrots and broccoli. Then mix with ½ Tsp salt & pepper and 1 Tsp ginger. Now add the vegetable stock and 800ml (28oz) coconut milk and cook the ingredients with 1 tablespoon curry powder for 10 minutes on medium heat. Then add the tomatoes and 75g (1/3 cup) green beans and cook for another 5 minutes. Finally, mix the soup with the cooked quinoa.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 1,2L (42oz) coconut milk
– 500ml (2 cups) vegetable broth
– 170g (1 cup) Quinoa
– 75g (½ cup) carrots
– 75g (½ cup) broccoli
– 75g (1/3 cup) green beans
– 50g (¼ cup) tomatoes
– 4 cloves of garlic
– ½ Onion
– olive oil
– curry powder