Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Asian Noodles🍜
1. Prepare 250ml vegetable broth and cut 250g mushrooms into slices & 1 red pepper and 3 cloves of garlic into small cubes. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium heat and fry the garlic in it for 1 minute. Then add the pepper and mushrooms with 250g green beans and fry for another 10 minutes until the vegetables soften.
2. Cook 250g of spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet. Add salt & olive oil and 1 tsp baking powder to the water.
3. Put into a large pan 2 tbsp olive oil, the vegetable broth, 30ml soy sauce and 30g sugar, 1 tbsp ginger & garlic powder and 1 tsp chili powder & potato starch. Heat the ingredients over medium heat, stirring constantly until they thicken. Mix then the vegetables and pasta with the sauce. We wish you bon appetit!
– 250g spaghetti
– 250g mushrooms
– 250ml vegetable broth
– 250g green beans
– 1 red pepper
– 1 tsp baking powder
– potato starch
– soy sauce
– olive oil
– garlic powder
– chili powder
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: