Subsribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: French toast🍞🧀🥚
1. Put in a bowl 100ml (1 cup) of milk, 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 egg. Mix the ingredients. Then place 1 toast, 2 slices of cheese and another 1 toast in the mixture and let it soak in on both sides.
2. Melt 1 tbsp of butter on medium heat. Then fry the toast on both sides for 2 minutes and serve with powdered sugar.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 2 toasts
– 2 slices of cheese
– 100ml (1 cup) milk
– 1 egg
– 1 tbsp sugar
– 1 tbsp butter
– powdered sugar
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: