Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Potato Soup Served in a Bun🥔🍲🍞
1. Prepare 1L (4 cups) vegetable stock and dice 800g (28oz) potatoes, 1 onion, 1 stalk of celery & leek and 1 carrot. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium heat and fry the onion for 3 minutes. Then add the remaining vegetables and fry for 1 more minute.
2. Add the vegetable stock and mix the ingredients. Let the soup simmer for 25 minutes until the vegetables become soft. Then puree the ingredients with a hand blender. Season with 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
3. Scoop out a bun and serve the soup in it with some parsley.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 800g (28oz) potatoes
– 1L (4 cups) vegetable broth
– 1 onion
– 1 stalk of celery
– 1 stalk of leek
– 1 carrot
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: