Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Tortellini Pesto Soup🍲🧀
1. Prepare 1 litre (4 cups) of vegetable broth and dice 1/2 onion, 2 stalks of celery and 2 carrots. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium heat and fry the vegetables for 5 minutes. Then add 3 chopped garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon thyme and ¼ teaspoon pepper and continue frying for 1 minute.
2. Add the vegetable broth with 2 tbsp Pesto alla Genovese and bring the soup to a boil. Then cook 250g (9oz) cheese tortellini according to the package instructions. Finally add 1 tablespoon parsley.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 250g (9oz) Cheese Tortellini
– 2 tbsp Pesto alla Genovese
– 1L (4 cups) vegetable broth
– 1/2 onion
– 2 stalks celery
– 2 carrots
– 3 cloves of garlic
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: