Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Chickpea Quinoa Burger🍔
1. Cook 185g (1 cup) quinoa and dice 1 onion and 3 scallions. Also prepare 200g (7oz) chickpeas if you don’t want to use canned ones.
2. Put chickpeas, quinoa, onion and scallions with 2 teaspoons salt & chili spice and 1 teaspoon parsley & basil into a blender jar and puree them. Then grate half a zucchini in the ingredients and form 6 patties.
3. Heat now 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium heat in a pan and fry the patties 5 minutes on each side. Serve them in a bun and with a sauce of your choice.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 200g chick peas (7oz)
– 185 quinoa (1 cup)
– 3 scallions
– 1 onion
– ½ zucchini
– olive oil
– chili spice
– buns & sauce of your choice
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: