Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Vegan Jambalaya🥘
1. Prepare 500ml vegetable broth and dice 1 onion, 2 carrots, 2 stalks of celery, 4 cloves of garlic and 400g (14oz) cherry tomatoes. Precook 400g (14oz) of red beans if you don’t want to use canned ones.
2. Heat 50ml (¼ cup) olive oil on medium heat. Fry in it for 5 minutes the onion, carrots and celery sticks. Then add 2 bay leaves, 1 teaspoon paprika spice, ¼ teaspoon pepper and ½ teaspoon salt and fry for 2 minutes. Then add the garlic cloves with 2 teaspoons oregano and 1 teaspoon thyme and fry again for 2 minutes.
3. Add the cherry tomatoes and the vegetable broth and cook 200g (1 cup) rice according to the instructions on the packet. Finally add the red beans and serve the jambalaya with parsley.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 500ml (2 cups) vegetable broth
– 400g (14oz) cherry tomatoes
– 400g (14oz) red beans
– 200g (1 cup) rice
– 50ml (¼ cup) olive oil
– 4 cloves of garlic
– 2 stalks celery
– 2 carrots
– 2 bay leaves
– 1 onion
– paprika spice