Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Vegan Jambalaya🥘
1. Prepare 500ml vegetable broth and dice 1 onion, 2 carrots, 2 stalks of celery, 4 cloves of garlic and 400g (14oz) cherry tomatoes. Precook 400g (14oz) of red beans if you don’t want to use canned ones.
2. Heat 50ml (¼ cup) olive oil on medium heat. Fry in it for 5 minutes the onion, carrots and celery sticks. Then add 2 bay leaves, 1 teaspoon paprika spice, ¼ teaspoon pepper and ½ teaspoon salt and fry for 2 minutes. Then add the garlic cloves with 2 teaspoons oregano and 1 teaspoon thyme and fry again for 2 minutes.
3. Add the cherry tomatoes and the vegetable broth and cook 200g (1 cup) rice according to the instructions on the packet. Finally add the red beans and serve the jambalaya with parsley.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 500ml (2 cups) vegetable broth
– 400g (14oz) cherry tomatoes
– 400g (14oz) red beans
– 200g (1 cup) rice
– 50ml (¼ cup) olive oil
– 4 cloves of garlic
– 2 stalks celery
– 2 carrots
– 2 bay leaves
– 1 onion
– paprika spice
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: