Subscribe now to our newsletter and learn vegetarian recipes in less than 60 seconds!😋
Today: Sweet Potato Pesto Pizza🍕🍠
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F. Cut a sweet potato into 3 slices and rub them with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 pinch of salt. Then bake them for 40 minutes.
2. Cover now the slices with 70g (1/3 Cup) Pesto alla Genovese and 50g (1/3 Cup) Mozzarella. Then bake them for 20 minutes more.
Share & Like the video if you liked it🙂👍
We wish you bon appetit!
– 1 sweet potato
– 70g Pesto alla Genovese (1/3 Cup)
– 50g Mozzarella (1/3 Cup)
– olive oil
Now free to download!
Did you ever want to try the European cuisine?
Then bring it to your home!
In this ebook (https://payhip.com/b/uJfB) you will find the best recipes from different European countries.
You will be able to prepare:
– French Tarte Flambée
– The Italian Eggplant Casserole „Parmigiana di melanzane“
– The classic Eastern-European beetroot soup Borscht
– The traditional German Bread Dumplings „Knödel“, and many more!
Every recipe contains an easy step-by-step guide and links to exclusive videos.
Get the book now and surprise yourself and your loved ones with the best vegetarian dishes from the old continent!
Click on the following link: